A basic tutorial on how to create WordPress Page with Elementor Page Builder.
What is Elementor?
According to the elementor.com
Elementor is a page builder plugin that replaces the basic WordPress editor with a live frontend editor, so you can create complex layouts visually, and design your website live, without having to switch between the editor and the preview mode. The page builder enables you to reach a top-notch quality of design without needing to use code or CSS, and without relying on developers for help.
Benefits of using Elementor with WordPress
- Elementor is fastest WordPress Page Builder
- Design Modern Responsive Layouts with ease
- Compatible with any WordPress Theme
- SEO Optimized, works well with Yoast popular plugin
- Lot of Addons to add new functionality
- Works well with WooCommerce
Create and Edit WordPress Page with Elementor
Add or Edit a WordPress page. Click on Edit with Elementor button, this will open up page builder.
Components of Elementor Page Builder
Every WordPress page that is created using Elementor page builder, will consist of three components
- Section: A row based part of page that contains column.
- Column: Divides section based on number of columns.
- Widget: A module with specific functionality.
How to Add Sections to WordPress Page with Elementor?
To add a new section, click on plus button. You can add unlimited sections to a WordPress page.
How to Add Columns to WordPress Page with Elementor
To add columns to a section, choose the number of required columns.
How to Add Widgets to WordPress Page with Elementor
Widgets are modules that adds specific functionality. From left side Widgets area drag your required Widget and place on column, as in below image.
Create Sections/Columns, Drag and drop your required widgets to it. After you are done with adding the Widgets you can Preview or save the page from Elementor Live Page Builder.